New Youtube Channel

Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA
Please subscribe!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Banana Cake--upgraded :)






This is my left neighbour's favourite cake. She orders quite often from me.
I'm worried she might get sick of this soon, so I always delay her orders, telling her I didn't get good bananas. Haha!!

This is an upgraded version of my banana cake, with added raisins and walnuts.

U can get the recipe here. But if u want to put in raisins, remember to coat them with some flour before u put them in to prevent the raisins from sinking. The walnuts are fine w/o flour dusting.






4 comments:

  1. Hi, Just wanna ask what kind of flour do u use for making this banana cake?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn,
    when no specific type is mentioned, it's always plain flour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got your message!
    Will give it a try this weekend.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why so difficult to find the recipe but picture only?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

If you have tried any of the recipes and blogged about it, please provide a link so that others may have a look at it too :)

FOR NON BLOGGERS:
Please select profile and click "Name/URL" if u do not have any profiles on any of those listed, type in the name (leave the URL empty)

It's not nice to call you ANONYMOUS, so please leave a name.
From 15/11/13 onwards, I will NOT reply comments with no name.

Only comments on posts older than 24 hours will be moderated :)
You won't see them appearing immediately if it's not a fresh post.






Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...